Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Safe, Alive, Ecstatic

Hey all!

I've officially started my mission in the field! We landed at 5:04 a.m. and I never experienced a September 8, 2009. We have been taken to mission headquarters (not the mission home) and we're just being prepped and being told about all the rules and expectations and such.

I just barely had my interview with President Porter and he is a fantastic guy. I can tell I'll be well taken care of here. He likes to stress the super baptizing efforts being made right now and wants us to know we are capable to continuing on the success the mission has been having.

Just wanted to let you all know I'm safe and feeling like death! They're going to let us sleep for a few hours around noon (7 p.m. your time) and then we get dinner and we're doing some orientation meetings. Tomorrow I willl find out my assignment and will meet my companion.

I love you all so much! Thanks for being so great!

Elder Seth Thompson Jenkins

P.S. Exact obedience is the key. And that is my goal.

1 comment:

  1. You should post the pic with his mission president and let people know where he's been assigned.

    ReplyDelete